Border Collies in Action Photo Contest
Welcome to the Border Collies in Action Contest Entry Form.
Enter a digital photo (should be less than 4MB) of your Border Collie at work or play before May 25, 2015. Winners will be announced June 15, 2015. To be eligible for the contest, please name your photo in a manner that includes your email address (i.e., doglover at bordercolliesinaction dot com).Make sure your photo name does not include any special punctuation (i.e., +*!,?#, etc.). This will prevent your image from uploading properly.
For Catalog Photos:
Elements required for each photo entry for catalog:
- Photo must clearly show an item sold by Border Collies in Action
- Photo must include a Border Collie
- Entry form must name the person(s) in the photo
- Entry form must identify the photographer ~ no limit on entries.
- Same deadlines as Photo Contest apply.
- Grand Winner will appear on the cover of the 2016 Border Collies in Action Calendar and receive a $100 Gift Certificate for Border Collies in Action plus two free calendars.
- Second Place Winner will receive a $50 Gift Certificate for Border Collies in Action and used in the Calendar plus receive a free calendar.
- Plus, everyone will have a chance to vote for your favorite through the People's Choice Award. Voting will take place June 8-15, 2015, after the contest has closed.
- $25 Gift Certificate for Border Collies in Action plus a free calendar for the featured photo for the remaining 10 months.
- $15 Gift Certificate for Border Collies in Action for sub photo(s) used for one of the 12 months.
Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Entrants/ Winners must be 18 years of age or older as of May 25, 2015.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, submit your photo online. Link to the contest entry page can be found at http://contest.bordercollies.com. To upload a photo, you must register with bordercollies.com to create your profile. Upload your photo on the contest page. To be eligible to win, your submission must include the following:
*Border Collie(s) in Action (i.e., working, competing, playing)
*File format: JPEG under 4 MB
*Name photo with your email address (i.e., doglover at bordercolliesinaction.com)
*Description of when, where & name of Border Collie. YOU MUST BE THE ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHER.
PET PHOTOS: Photos must be your original work and you must have full ownership rights to the photo. Photos become the property of Border Collies in Action LLC which will have the right, without further consideration, to modify and/or use them in its catalog, web site and in any other publication for promotional purposes. By entering, you agree to Border Collies in Action's use of your photo. All entries become the property of Border Collies in Action, LLC and will not be returned.
- Contest ends May 25, 2015. Winners will be notified July 1, 2015 and awards for Grand Prize, second place and ten runner-ups will be mailed by August 1, 2015. Winners will be posted on Border Collies in Action website June 15, 2015.
- All aspects of the prize are NON-TRANSFERABLE and no substitutions are allowed. No cash equivalent or exchange of prize is permitted and any and all local and state or federal taxes resulting from winning and accepting this prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- Entrants, by participating in the Contest agree to waive (and potential winners in accepting their prize, must agree in writing to waive) any and all claims of liability against Border Collies in Action LLC, representatives and employees.
- Winners must agree in writing to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for the purposes of advertising, trade and promoting in any and all media on behalf of Border Collies in Action LLC, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. For a list of winners, available after July 1, 2015, send a self addressed, stamped envelope by July 15, 2015 to: Border Collies in Action LLC, Attn: Photo Contest winners, 375 East Pavillion Road, Pavillion, WY 82523 USA.